Use this section to create a list of all husbandry and medical procedures you apply to your herd in AotG >> Medical (shown here). You can add to this list at any time and in any order.
1. Click on at top of page, or
2. Click on the next screen to enter the Procedures, Add new screen
3. The bare minimum to enter here is a Short Description meaningful to you. Examples could be ‘toenails’, ‘weaning’, or ‘vaccination’
4. You can add a longer description and/or cost per procedure as well if you like, but you don’t have to. An example would be entering ‘ADE’ as the Short Description, ‘vitamin A, D and E injection’ as the Long Description, and the cost per injection as the Typical Cost
6. A visual confirmation will appear:
and a new empty page loads immediately below ready for new data
7. Click to view all entered procedures in list form. (You can also click in the top menu anywhere in the program at any time to come to this page.) You can edit any detail at any time by clicking the EDIT ICON on that screen